Robert Olson, C.P.A.
4606 Shore Acres Road
Monona, WI 53716
Robert Epps, Sr. and Mary Grimme Epps Co Founders/ Home Office
PO. Box #785
DeForest, WI 53532
Jerome and Theresa High Horse
1272 Sioux Circle, PO. Box #317 Wanblee, SD 57577
©2013 Copyright. Families Working Together
DONATIONS ARE ACCEPTED YEAR ROUND
1. Financial donations to support: Heat for families during the winter, food from the food bank, gas to get to the food bank(over 100 miles away)
2. Non-perishable/non-expired food items
3. Disposable diapers and plastic or glass baby bottles
School book bags and supplies
4. New clothing, coats, hats, mittens/gloves, boots, shoes, mattresses, blankets, bedding, used furniture,
5. Gardening and/or building repair tools, supplies, seeds,
6. Please contact us for a complete list of needed items.
WILL YOU HELP TODAY?
Call: 605 407 4722 or 901 870-7456
Many homes in the rural areas of Wanblee or on the reservation, also called the Rez, do not have any sort of indoor plumbing, so families must resort to outhouses, as the majority do in slide one. Through volunteers, the finished structure minimizes the risk of health concerns of sanitation caused by contamination and disease.
Homes with toxic black mold and other dangerous mold exposure is another major health concern. FWT provides information on mold remediation, removal, and clean-up.
EVENTS FOR THE CHILDREN
In efforts to make Christmas a little brighter, FWT sponsors a Community Parade Of Lights. Through donations to our organizations from generous providers we are able to provide the children of the reservation with gifts as well as fruit and cookies. The children look forward to this activity at the end of each year.
FWT also holds an Easter Egg Hunt with thousands of eggs hidden by our volunteers for children to find.
Throughout the year we either sponsor or help to sponsor and event for the children almost every month. We are expecting this to grow bigger as the resources continue to be provided.